Double insulated cable, for welding machines provides higher current carrying capacity. Used to conduct secondary voltage in secondary side connection to MMA welding power sources.Technical Data
- Voltage Rating: 450V
- Test Voltage: 3000
- Temperature Range
- Minimum Bending Radius: 5 x cable diameter
- Super fine strands of annealed bare copper as per EN 60228, Cl. 6
- Elastomeric PVC composite covering.
Also available with TPE composite covering 105CProperties
- The heavy duty welding cable is resistant to flame, oil, abrasions, tar and grease.
- Suitable for use in open air, in dry as well as damp interiors.
- The high degree of flexibility does not form knots on the cable which could lead to internal break of conductors.