These power and control flat cables can be used on festooned systems on handling equipment as overhead cranes. They are designed for indoors and outdoors for ambient temperature down to -25°C.These cables can accept a trolley travelling speed up to 120m / min.
- HD 359 S2, IEC 227 Parts 6, EN 50214
Colour Coding :
- H05VVH6-F – 300/500V
- H07VVH6-F – 450/750V
- Core 1: Black.
- Core 2: Light-blue.
- Core 3: Green-yellow.
- Core 4: Brown.
- Core 5: Black.
- Core 6 and above: All white numbered cores with one green / yellow earth core.
- Flexible bare copper, Class 5, IEC 60228
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) insulation
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) outer sheath
- Cable Colour: Black
A stripping thread can be used in each group of cores.
Bending Radius: Fixed installation: 8 x cable height